Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sunken Places

Writing about one thing just makes me crazy to write about a whole bunch of other things. The nights stretch long but hours run short. I'm in a mood. What qualifies as a real object or a real action? Social media is all about distraction, racing through the easy but unsatisfying dopamine hits. When something rings true I get these chills. It's not always pleasant or unpleasant but I live for these moments.

If we had more time, we'd be able to know everything and then perhaps we'd know real truth, all of it. But we don't have time, so we have to write and make things and hope that we left something for other people to move forward with, you know?

I really wonder who reads this nowadays. I keep thinking that I should polish things up more before taking my writing to an audience but looks like I won't be doing that anytime soon... and sod it. I'm just going to write the same way that I think. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment